Park of Commerce
- 375 acre site adjacent to major transportation routes
- Florida designated Brownfield Area – additional incentives for locating within Park
- Palm Beach County Urban Redevelopment Area
- Palm Beach County Concurrency Exception Area
Lake Worth City Commission approved two contracts to design infrastructure improvements on Boutwell Road between Tenth Avenue North and Second Avenue North. The contracts include Mathews Consulting as the City’s Owner’s Representative and Mock Roos as the Design, Engineering, Construction, and Administration Consultant.
The project will entail a complete overhaul of the infrastructure and roadway including:
- storm water,
- potable water,
- sanitary sewer,
- and a new boulevard style roadway with lighting, landscaping and pedestrian/bike way access.
Progress Update | February 2016
U.S. Economic Development Administration has awarded the Lake Worth Park of Commerce Project $1.4 million for infrastrusture work on the Boutwell Road corridor. Click Here to read more.
Mathews Consulting presented an update to the City Commission regarding the Park of Commerce Phase 1 infrastructure improvements on March 18, 2014.