Parking at the Beach
Beach Mobile Payment Parking
Pay for parking at the beach in three easy steps!
Pull into a Parkmobile space. Just look for the green Parkmobile sign with the cell phone logo.
Call us or use our mobile app to enter, scan, or enable NFC to activate your parking session and space number.
Confirm payment. We will email or text you about 15 minutes before your parking session expires.
Beach Parking Decal Program
The Beach Parking Decal Program was created as a benefit for residents of the City of Lake Worth. There are 42 designated parking spaces at the Lake Worth Beach for decal holders. Beach Decals are valid between May 1st through April 30th of the following year - however may be purchased at anytime.
The fee shall be pro-rated to a monthly amount if a resident parking decal is purchased after June 1. A partial month shall be counted as a full month in determining the pro-rated amount of the fee.
Residents must prove residency by providing the following documentation every year:
- Valid Florida Driver's license must reflect a Lake Worth address within the city limits,
- Current motor vehicle registration must reflect a Lake Worth address within the city limits,
- AND one of the following:
- Declaration of domicile
- Homestead Exemption Certificate
- Ad valorem property tax payment receipt
- Voter Registration Card
- One-year lease (minimum)
- City of Lake Worth utilities bill, in the name of the applicant, containing waste removal charges
Cost per Decal: $31.80 (tax included)
Cash, Check, Visa or MasterCard accepted.
Seasonal parking decals are no longer available.
Note: Please remember to use parking spaces designated for resident parking only with your Beach Parking Decal to prevent a parking citation being issued.