Utilities Customer Service Center
Understanding Your New Utility Bill
The City of Lake Worth is enhancing your service by providing a bill that is easier to read.
The new design allows you to easily track consumption & costs.
Paying Your Utility Bill
- Online Bill Payment
- U. S. Mail - mail payment to:
City of Lake Worth
PO Box 30552
Tampa, FL 33630-3552
- Customer Service Lobby or Night Depository - located outside the south entrance to the City Hall Annex. Payments received by 5:00 p.m. each business day are posted to customers’ accounts the same business day. Payments received after 5:00 p.m. will be posted to customers’ accounts the next business day.
- Credit Card Payment Option - American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- By Phone Credit Card Payment Option - American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Automatic Electronic Funds Transfer (AEFT) – Lake Worth Utilities can automatically draft from your bank account the exact amount of your monthly bills.
Customer Assistance Programs
Budget Billing Plan
Lake Worth Utilities offers a Budget Billing option to qualified residential customers who experience seasonal peaks and valleys in their bill amounts. Budget Bills are calculated based on a customers’ average bill amounts over a 12-month period. In order to qualify for this plan, a customer must meet the following requirements:
- Full-time residency with at least 13 months of continuous utility service at the current service address.
- Must have an excellent payment record – no late payments in the past 12 months.
- Must have a “zero balance” on the utility account at the start of the plan.
Available on a limited basis to qualified customers with extenuating circumstances that prevent timely payment of utility bills.
Care to Share – Helping Neighbors in Need
What is Care to Share on my Utility Bill?
Care to Share is an energy-assistance program to help customers in need pay their utility bill. The Lake Worth program is administered by the Salvation Army that qualifies customers based upon certain criteria. The program provides assistance to those that are experiencing temporary financial difficulties, such as illness, unexpected unemployment, or other emergencies. The need far exceeds the funding available – so Care to Share with your donations.