Utilities Customer Service Center
Thank you for choosing the City of Lake Worth to provide your utilities. We welcome you to our service area. To apply for service, you may visit our Customer Service Office, fax, email, or mail the required documents (see below). All applications must be signed.
Office hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday, except Thursdays when our office opens at 9:00am. We are closed all National holidays.
Office location - 414 Lake Ave, Lake Worth, Fl 33460.
Phone Number – 561-533-7300
Fax Number - 561-533-7343
Email – email@example.com
Residential Requirements for new service:
- Completed and signed application (names on application and lease must match).
- Signed lease or proof of ownership
- Legal Photo ID
- If renting – owner must have an active Business License (Inside City Limits)
- Deposit (if required) and fees
Residential accounts are subject to a Security Deposit depending on the outcome of a Consumer Information Check. The Consumer Information Check will determine the amount, if any, of the deposit is required to establish service.
Commercial Requirements for new service:
- Completed and signed application
- Signed lease or proof of ownership
- Corporate papers listing authorized agents
- Legal Photo ID of authorized agent
- Active Business License for the Commercial property. If owner is renting, the tenant must also have an active Business License. (Inside City Limits)
- Deposit and fees
All Commercial accounts are required to pay a deposit to establish service.
Forms of payment accepted: Check, Cash, Money Orders, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Please email all forms and correspondences to Customer_Service@lakeworth.org.
Understanding Your Utility Bill
The City of Lake Worth is enhancing your service by providing a bill that is easier to read.
The design allows you to easily track consumption & costs.
Paying Your Utility Bill
- Online Bill Payment
- U. S. Mail - mail payment to:
City of Lake Worth
PO Box 30552
Tampa, FL 33630-3552
- Customer Service Lobby or Night Depository - located outside the south entrance to the City Hall Annex. Payments received by 5:00 p.m. each business day are posted to customers’ accounts the same business day. Payments received after 5:00 p.m. will be posted to customers’ accounts the next business day.
- Credit Card Payment Option - American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- By Phone Credit Card Payment Option - American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Automatic Electronic Funds Transfer (AEFT) – Lake Worth Utilities can automatically draft from your bank account the exact amount of your monthly bills.
The City has a free mobile application that will allow you to view your consumption, pay your bill, send and receive important messages from the City and your Utility Department, all on your Android or iPhone, tablet or iPad. Click Here for Details
Or you may simply click on the provided app links below.....
Customer Assistance Programs
Budget Billing Plan
Lake Worth Utilities offers a Budget Billing option to qualified residential customers who experience seasonal peaks and valleys in their bill amounts. Budget Bills are calculated based on a customers’ average bill amounts over a 12-month period. In order to qualify for this plan, a customer must meet the following requirements:
- Full-time residency with at least 13 months of continuous utility service at the current service address.
- Must have an excellent payment record – no late payments in the past 12 months.
- Must have a “zero balance” on the utility account at the start of the plan.
Available on a limited basis to qualified customers with extenuating circumstances that prevent timely payment of utility bills.
Care to Share – Helping Neighbors in Need
What is Care to Share on my Utility Bill?
Care to Share is an energy-assistance program to help customers in need pay their utility bill. The Lake Worth program is administered by the Salvation Army that qualifies customers based upon certain criteria. The program provides assistance to those that are experiencing temporary financial difficulties, such as illness, unexpected unemployment, or other emergencies. The need far exceeds the funding available – so Care to Share with your donations.